“For two months they stayed away from home, quit jobs and risked their lives and limbs climbing to dizzying heights and faced nature’s challenges. For, propelling these 20 youth, was their devotion to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Their mission: To photograph and document over 200 of his forts in the State.” For what, you ask?
The Largest Web Based Digital Interactive Encyclopedia
on the life and times of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- 20,000 plus pages of historical information
- 1,85,000 plus photographs of 280 forts & places
- Satellite coordinated GPS monitored maps of all forts
- Interactive visual tours of forts
- Pictorial biography of Maharaj with 100 exclusive stories 2,500 colour paintings on his life & times
- The site will cover a span of 127 years of Maratha History
- 128 professionals from different faculties
- Biggest website ever developed on an individual
- Biggest trekking expedition ever organised
Visit their site for updates on their impressive progress so far.