In the past few months, there have been many updates to the blog that I would like to summarize here.
An Unquiet Mind, which got a tagline, has an updated About Myself page (again). The recent films series is now indexed in the Favorite Films A to Z page, which will also let you download or access the list online once the list is finished.
The sidebar includes a link to my Author Profile at MakeUseOf.com, from where you can subscribe to my MUO articles RSS feed. My FriendFeed updates are shown in the sidebar. This will show you my recent tweets and updates even if you are not using any of those services. Clicking on the FriendFeed widget will take you to my FriendFeed profile, from where you can connect with me on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other web services you choose (even if you don’t use FriendFeed).
- 42: Litterateuse Gauri, who has a unique way with words
- Dev’s World: A serious student and professional of film-making, who generously and meticulously shares his knowledge and wisdom
- Gaizabonts: The multi-dimensional and prolific Atul Sabnis
- Karma Calling: DotMom’s insightful and enjoyable experiences with family life and parenting
- Life Rules!: Gauri Gharpure, who writes beautiful poetry, and whose blog I’ve yet to explore further
- POV: Harini’s perspective on current affairs which usually resonates very well with me
- Time and Again: Ruhi, who shares my passion for good cinema
- Visceral Observations: Poonam, who should have been on my blogroll a long time back
Needless to say, these one line descriptions of blogs are not meant to encapsulate them – they are just the essence of what I’ve discovered so far.
Lastly, I wanted to mention that Nita had graciously wanted to bestow the Brilliant Weblog Award on An Unquiet Mind, at a time when I was on a hiatus for personal reasons. By being inactive at the time, I have relinquished the award, but I do want to say that your comments, emails, and remembrance always mean a lot to me.
Please do let me know if you have any suggestions, criticism, or any other feedback regarding the blog updates!